10 minutes from Gordes and Roussillon, the hotel is ideally situated to visit beautiful and typical villages of the region:
- Oppède Le Vieux
- Lourmarin as well as others like L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue, internationally known and renown for its bric-a-brac and antique dealers....
The Natural Sites
Are not the only ones that will surprise and delight your stay :
- Colorado Provençal and its ocher lands,
- Fontaine-De-Vaucluse its source and the depth,
- Lavender fields of the Sault and Valensole,
- Gorges de la Nesque,
- Ventoux mountain and its specific scenery,
Certain routes leave directly from the hotel.
We will be happy to advice you in detail on your route, so that your outing be memorable and pleasant.
The Markets and the Wines
Once or twice a week, each town/village will have its outdoor market. There you can find local produce to enjoy your picnic or take-away, or maybe buy your holiday souvenirs.
If you enjoy a good wine, then we are surrounded by Côtes du Ventoux and Luberon or, a little bit further you will find Côtes du Rhône and Château-Neuf-du-Pape.
Other ways to discover Luberon
If you choose to explore the region differently, then you might find these choices favourable :
- Bicycle or Mountain Bike – traditional or electric (hire with possible delivery)
- Horse riding with the equestrian centres within 10 Km radius
- Hot air balloon flights above the most beautiful villages and landscapes of Luberon
- Canoeing / kayaking in the river Sorgue
- And of course Golf or climbing